Trapex barrier fence
The Trapex barrier fence is a robust and effective barrier designed to prevent pedestrians from circumventing the Sector vehicle access control system. It’s tough, all-weather aluminium construction makes it suitable for coastal and inland applications.
- Clever design and tough construction prevents fence from being pushed aside.
- Quick and easy to install – saving you time and money.
- All-weather materials ensuring a long, good-looking lifespan.
- Intelligent, modular design for ease of transportation and installation.
- Semi-assembled modules with comprehensive installation kit.
Claws / Roadway Spikes
Claws provide an effective deterrent for high-volume traffic control and are available in four different configurations.
These can be generally divided into two types of categories: Flush Mount models for installations that are flush with the roadway surface, and Surface Mount models for installations that are mounted above the roadway surface. The Flush Mount models are ideal for installations that require seamless traffic control for smooth-flowing traffic, whereas the Surface Mount models are mounted above the general surface of the roadway and create a traffic calming bump, slowing traffic for a safer access control point.
Both the Flush Mount and Surface Mount models are available in either Direct Drive which utilises the Sector barrier’s drive mechanism, or Independent Drive models which have their own drive mechanism and controllers.
- Adds-high security to traffic barrier access controlled entrances and exits.
- Robust construction built to withstand impacts from vehicles.
- High-torque DC motor for greater reliability and responsive operation.
- Reliable battery backup ensuring continued service even when the lights go out.
- Four different configurations to ensure a model for just about any application.
- All moving parts are removable for easy maintenance.
- External limit switches provide a failsafe operation.
- Indirect Drive models can operate independently of traffic barrier units.
- Can be mounted in any position, even away from the traffic barrier.
- Claws’ spikes can move independently of the Sector – such as lower before the barrier raises, and raise only once the barrier has lowered.
- Uses standard SECTOR controller and gearbox allowing for reduced spare inventory.