Photon Semi-Wireless Beam
Introducing CENTSYS’s new Photon infrared gate safety beam with a wireless transmitter. Photon makes short work of achieving a safe automation system for even the most challenging of installations. With a wireless transmitter there’s no need to tunnel under the driveway. Simply align, attach and you’re away!
INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
- Centsys Photon semi-wireless safety beams provide an easy and convenient way to make your automated gate safe. With a wireless transmitter there’s no need to tunnel under the driveway. Simply align, attach and you’re away! The transmitter is powered via two AA Alkaline batteries – obviating the need for tunnelling and digging and subsequent defacement of one’s driveway for the purpose of running cables.
- Wireless transmitter
- So you want the ultimate in gate safety, but don’t necessarily want to ruin your beautiful cobblestone driveway to get it. No problem! The Photon makes use of a completely wireless transmitter, allowing you to leave tunnelling and burrowing to the moles and saving you precious time and money. (Please note that the receiver is wired to the gate motor)
- Easy on the eye
- Who says safe can’t be sexy? Photon is only 50mm wide, making it unobtrusive and aesthetically pleasing. With sleek curves and attractive slim-line construction, these Wireless Photon Safety Beams are sure to enhance the aesthetics of any entrance lucky enough to be protected by them.
- Fully weatherproof enclosure
- Mother Nature is a fickle dame, that much is true, but luckily Photon’s fully weatherproof enclosure ensures that the electronics will never bear the brunt of her outbursts. Oh, and did we mention that it’s ant-proof too?
- Long-distance performer
- “No limits” is the maxim by which we engineered our semi-wireless safety beams and, with a 30m operating range, Photon is ideal for any residential or commercial gate.
- Compatible with Intruder-detection Alarms
- Safety and security has always gone hand in hand, and Photon further enhances this happy union via full compatibility with the Intruder-detection alarms (a world first) found on certain CENTSYS operators.
- Low power consumption
The wireless transmitter beam requires only two AA batteries (included in the kit) to deliver five years of reliable operation. Low current-draw throughout the system means greater efficiency and a longer battery life, so you’ll have reliable automated gate safety for years to come.
See brochure in downloads for specifications.
The receiver of the Photon Beam is required to be wired to the controller of the gate motor with a four core cable (communication cable).
Wiring as a closing safety beam (to prevent the gate from closing when the beam is obstructed) is the most common configuration is outlined below. Please contact Queensland Gate Automation if you require alternative wiring configuration.
|Photon Beam Receiver
|Centsys Gate Operator (eg: D5 Evo)
|Aux 12V Out
|Normally Closed (N/C)
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.