AES Multicom Classic 4G GSM Intercom
- The AES Multicom Classic is a class leading 4G GSM intercom. Designed for multi users / apartment complexes without the need to run cables to each apartment or user. The easy to read screen allows users to enter an apartment number or scroll through users to call the correct unit.
- The AES Multicom Classic can store up to 500 families and will dial up to 3 phone numbers per family on rollover (call not answered).
- The AES Multicom is programmiable locally via a USB computer link with free software or remotelu with free Android or iPhone app.
- Queensland Gate Automation stocks a variety of other AES intercom products. All of which are 4G compatible.
- Calls up to 500 families from a single SIM card.
- Visitors can scroll for residents, or enter apartment number to call.
- Dials up to 3 phone numbers per family on roll over.
- 4G Ready.
- HD voice with VOLTE*.
- Programmable locally by USB PC link with free software, or remotely with free Android and Iphone apps.
- Proximity card version available.
- Built in time clock for auto opening and closing of gates, barriers or doors in busy periods or for day time operation
See brochure in Downloads tab
- The Centsys G-Ultra needs to be wired into each operator it controls. So if you wanted the unit to control 2 x garage door motors + 1 x gate motor it would need to be wired into all three OR you could look at using a wireless transceiver (WIZO Link) which we stock
- The four IO ports provide a negative 12VDC trigger which is compatible with Centsys equipment. An additional relay would be required if using an IO port to trigger a non-Centsys product
- Please contact Queensland Gate Automation if you need any advice on wiring a G-Ultra
Smart Phone App
- The G-Remote smart phone app is available at the Google Play Store (android phones) and the iPhone App Store (Apple phones)
- The G-Remote app is available to anyone however access to your G-Ultra device (and gate) is controlled by you through the G-Web
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.