FAAC RC Remote Controls
The FAAC XT4 Rolling Code (RC) 4 channel remotes are the replacement for the old white remotes. Each remote must be paired to a FAAC receiver (stand alone or plug in) and can not be cloned as the SLH ones can. The FAAC XT4 RC remotes have a red led light when the remote button is pushed.
- These remotes replaced the old White FAAC Rolling Code Remotes (787452)
- These remotes are not clone-able, ie: the signal cannot be copied from one remote to another
- Each remote must be paired to the receiver individually
- XT4 433 RC The XT4 433 RC is a transmitter designed for automatic vehicle and pedestrian entrance applications.
- Channels: 4
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- RF power: 10 mW
- Power supply: Alkaline battery type 23A
- XT4 433 RC Remote Programming Enable learning on the receiver.
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.