Max. leaf weigh: 500 Kg
Max speed: 12 m/min.
Use frequency: 30%
- Easy programming thanks to the display and to the prewired control unit
- Magnetic limit switch.
- Integrated encoder with reverse function upon obstacle detection and specific management in opening and slow down
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the built in prewired control unit
- Anti-crushing protection is ensured by an electronic device directly controlling drive torque
- As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need to be installed.
- In the event of a power cut, the rotation of the (key protected) release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
- Simplified “on display” programming
- Integrated encoder for reverse function on obstacle and accurate management of partial opening and slow down
Gearmotor for residential sliding gates with max weight of 500 kg
|740 E Z16 with encoder
|Power supply voltage
|220-240V~ 50/60 Hz
|Asynchronous single phase
|18 Nm (*)
|Max expressed force
|450 N (*)
|Max. leaf width
|Speed adjustment and motor control
|Z16 module 4
|Via electronic control board
|Operating ambient temperature
|-20°C ÷ +55°C
|295 x 181 x 320 mm
|Max. leaf weight
|S3 – 30%
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.