Centsys G-Speak Ultra 4G (GSM Switch)
The Centsys G-Speak Ultra 4G GSM intercom offers a high level of sophistication and versatility while being exceptionally easy to manage. The Centsys G-Speak Ultra 4G allows up to 1500 users to access any device the unit is wired into (or wirelessly transmits to via the Centsys Wizolink) and also receive status updates such as a gate being left open. Detailed functionality and feedback is available via the MyCentsysRemote app while also allowing standard basic features such as a free missed call to trigger an output.
Using the reliability of 4G the management of authorised users is done via the intuitive and easy to use G-Web interface www.g-web.com.au
Keep all existing bullet points but change the second bullet point to read as 4G (not as 3G). Also change the 4th bullet point to read as Smart phone app available for iPhone & Android (MyCentsysRemote)
- The Centsys G-SPEAK ULTRA is a mobile-based intercom allowing you to use your phone (mobile or landline) as an intercom to your gate. In addition, through the G-Remote App or missed call functionality you can also give up to 1500 users access to your gate.
- Control your gate from your phone via missed call or smart phone app from anywhere in the world.
- Know if your gate is open or closed from your smart phone app or use your app to trigger other devices such as lights or your garage door operator.
- Access for up to 1,500 users (like having 1,500 remotes), but with full logging features and the ability to add, delete or amend users at the click of a button.
- Easily access your gate or other device using your mobile phone via Smart App, Missed Call or Text
- As 3G units these are available across all networks via micro sim card
- 12V – 24V DC power required (not AC power)
Ability to be used across different devices with 4 x I/O channels (if going on non-Centsys equipment then an additional relay/s will be required)
- Smart phone app available for iPhone & Android (G-Remote)
- Up to 1500 switch numbers (users)
- 7 day timer functionality (can be changed at any time via the internet)
- Ability to monitor gate / device status via the inputs
- Users can be assigned into different profile groups with different permissions (eg: managers / clerical / suppliers)
- Bed & Breakfast functionality where users can be pre-loaded but only have access during specific dates & times
- Easy customisation and management via internet (www.g-web.com.au)
- Internal antenna but has the functionality to add a high gain antenna (additional charge for external antenna)
See brochure in Downloads tab
- The G-Speak Ultra needs to be wired into each operator it controls. So if you wanted the unit to control 2 x garage door motors + 1 x gate motor it would need to be wired into all three OR you could look at using a wireless transceiver (WIZO Link) which we stock
- The four IO ports provide a negative 12VDC trigger which is compatible with Centsys equipment. An additional relay would be required if using an IO port to trigger a non-Centsys product
- Please contact Queensland Gate Automation if you need any advice on wiring a G-Ultra
- 6 Core Screened (shielded) comms cable must be used from the Gate Station to the GSM controller. The shield part of the cable must be wired into GND on the GSM controller (the other end of the shield at the gate station is not wired into anything)
Smart Phone App
- Smart Phone App (change wording as below)
- The MyCentsysRemote smart phone app is available at the Google Play Store (android phones) and the iPhone App Store (Apple phones)
- The MyCentsysRemote app is available to anyone however access to your G-Ultra device is controlled and managed by you via the G-Web www.g-web.com.au which should be accessed from a PC computer.
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.