Centsys Flux SA
Centsys FLUX is a range of single-channel inductive loop detectors designed for vehicle access applications. These detectors are responsive, highly sensitive, and utilise sophisticated software algorithms which adapt to prevent false triggering due to changing environmental conditions.
The Centsys FLUX SA is a popular low voltage unit (10 – 40V DC or 7 – 28V AC), which has a compact design and easy direct wire in points (not the 11 pin base found on the FLUX 11).
This loop detector is responsive, highly sensitive, and utilises sophisticated software algorithms which adapt to prevent false triggering due to changing environmental conditions. Easy-to-use dipswitches, as well as visual and audible feedback of inductive loop operation, ensure a hassle-free installation experience.
Provision is made for both a Pulse and a Presence output, enabling the installer to connect a free-exit as well as a closing (or safety) loop using the easy direct wire in points on the unit.
- Very fast detection speed for quick response times.
- Detection filter and high-level circuit and loop protection provides excellent immunity to interference from external sources for improved reliability.
- Easy to install and commission saving you time and money.
- Audible and visual diagnostics for ease of set up and maintenance.
- Removable terminals for quick and easy maintenance.
- Boot-loader interface for ease of firmware upgrades.
- Dedicated reset button to assist with quick maintenance procedures.
- Wide, adaptive self-tuning range for outstanding reliability.
- Excellent, strong loop field strength for reliable operation.
- Selectable Permanent Presence feature to prevent unintended barrier or gate closure.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost feature which boosts the sensitivity automatically for the reliable detection of vehicles of various heights.
- Compact housing with clever design features enhancing ease of installation and monitoring diagnostics.
See downloads for product brochure and specifications.
For any advice or enquiries we are only a phone call away. Our company is based on the Gold Coast and we service Australia wide.